Full-Time Furniture Installer
Looking for steady work in a family-oriented atmosphere? Want to partner with team members who care about what they do, produce high-quality work, and foster a culture of mutual respect and professionalism?
We’re hiring a full-time furniture installer to help us deliver and install workplace furniture and architectural interiors products for our clients. If you are adept at working with tools, can follow instructions and safety procedures well, and enjoy working with a customer service-oriented team of people who strive for excellence while also having fun, this job may be for you!
No experience necessary – we can train anyone who is willing to learn and enjoys working with their hands.
Interested? Please read the job description, below, and fill out the application.
Job Description – Full-Time Furniture Installer
This person is responsible for delivering and installing furniture for all sizes of projects. He or she must work to complete installations within the specified time frame with a high quality of service, ensuring that the furniture is installed without damage and according to specifications.
- Load/unload furniture from trucks and stage product for installation at customers’ sites.
- Adequately secure furniture during transit.
- Unpack, move, assemble, and install furniture according to specifications and plans.
- Clean furniture and site upon completion of installation/delivery.
Technical and Product Skills:
- Knows and follows safety procedures for handling heavy furniture.
- Is professional in appearance, communication, and behavior during installations.
- Follows any location rules while on site (e.g., non‐smoking, electronics‐free, attire requirements).
- Has strong work ethic and is punctual.
- Understands the scope of work and installation processes and prepares for work by gathering all necessary equipment.
- Can read plans, blueprints, elevations, and product specifications.
- Is skilled at the installation of furniture, ensuring quality workmanship that consistently meets Benjamin Roberts
- Is mechanically adept and knows how to use tools and equipment safely.
- Has a general knowledge of product lines.
- Has a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift and carry (including up/down stairs) merchandise that weighs 50 pounds frequently without assistance.
- Able to use mechanical moving aids on heavier items: hand trucks, carts, pallet jacks.
The Furniture Installer continually works to maintain profitability for Benjamin Roberts and a high level of customer satisfaction. These may be accomplished by:
- Working efficiently with or without immediate direction.
- Effective communication and cooperation with the lead and other installers.
- The Installer is ultimately focused on customer satisfaction, utilizing proper site protection, leaving the site clean, and causing as little disruption as possible during the delivery or installation.
Learn more about Benjamin Roberts, here.
To apply, please fill out the form, below, or contact Gary at 717-291-1001.